Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Removal: Simple Steps To Get Rid Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Manually
Get a look at different infections relating to Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
|Ransomware||Cyber Command of Illinois Ransomware, Venis Ransomware, NoobCrypt Ransomware, CryptoJacky Ransomware, Vo_ Ransomware, Seu windows foi sequestrado Screen Locker, .ecc File Extension Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, XCrypt Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware|
|Trojan||Trojan.ExplorerHijack, Trojan.Backdoor-AWQ, Trojan.ServStart.B, Virus.Injector.gen!CF, I-Worm.Matra, Obfuscator.LU, Autorun.H, Trojan-Spy.Win32.Dibik.fnz, Vunfo.FBO, Virus.Protmin.gen!B, VBInject.gen!DC|
|Adware||Toolbar.A, Adware.Vonteera, WebToolbar.MyWebSearch.du, Adware.PlayMP3Z.biz, SixtySix Popup, Adware.MyCoups, AdWeb.k, MySearch.g, Vapsup.bwo, Sicollda J, DomalQ|
|Browser Hijacker||Utilitiesdiscounts.com, Antivirstress.com, Windows-privacy-protection.com, Medichi Virus, CleverIEHooker, Onlinescanner90.com, Findwebnow.com, Stopbadware2008.com, Speebdit.com|
|Spyware||Wintective, PCPrivacyTool, Worm.Storm, SpyWarp, Spy-Agent.bw.gen.c, Toolbar.Vnbptxlf, EasySprinter, Ydky9kv.exe, Stfngdvw Toolbar|
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Uninstallation : Tips To Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up In Simple Way
About Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up, the most vicious Windows System malware detected by the security experts. Such harmful threat will corrupt all the important function of Windows system. All the version of Windows OS either it’s new or old will be at high risk only because of this malware. As per the report, installation of such malware is done very easily without notifying the user. Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up will become more risky and dangerous if stay for long time. Along with the main function of the Windows system this malware will also attack on installed web browser. Making the settings of those web browser alter, this vicious malware will set itself as the main useful program on the system. Thus if you understand that this malware which is named as Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up, will not allow you to performs and complete any important tasks on your system. It will also attack on the installed web browser as like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and other web browser.
How Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Enter Into Windows System ??
Cyber criminals have created this Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up to earn money as much as it can earn by performing malicious activity. So what make this virus enter into your Windows System. Many method which is used by cyber criminals to make this Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up invade into Windows System. The first and simple way it can enter is by installing freeware program. The freeware program available on Internet is bundled with many other program. Which will be unpacked at the time of installation. Such phenomenon is also experienced on this malware, which will also get bundled with freeware software and sneak into your Windows System. Secondly you must beware of unknown mails that you receive daily because it may also infect your Windows System via spam attachments.
Harmful Symptoms Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up ?
There is also many different way from which this Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up enter. Well when suck malware virus successfully gets inside your Windows System system, then it’s malicious action will be started. The only intension to create such harmful virus is to create earn more benefits from infected system. As it is not hidden from you, this can be seen on your system what harmful activity it have done on the system. From making unwanted modification to Windows registry and sub-keys to updating the settings of web browser and make various changes on your Windows System settings. So you need to Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up virus from your Windows System.
Part 1 : Start Your Windows System In Safe Mode With Networking
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up For Window XP/Vista/7
- To open Windows System in Safe Mode Restart your Windows System.
- Click Start Menu then select the Restart option.
- Simultaneously hit F8 button while the Windows System start booting.
- Here you will get Advance boot menu.
- In this Advance boot menu >> select Safe Mode With Networking Option.
- To open Windows System in Safe Mode With Networking press Enter button.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up For Windows 8/10
- Click on Start Menu, hold Shift key and the press Restart button.
- In next Window select Troubleshoot option.
- Again click on Advanced Options.
- Here select the Startup Settings option.
- Select Enable Safe Mode option then click on Restart button.
- Now Press F5 button for Enabling Safe Mode With Networking option.
Part 2 : Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Related Process From Task Manager
- Simultaneously press ALT+Ctrl+Del to Start Task Manager.
- You can also Right Click on Task Bar and the select Task Manager.
- Now Windows Task manager option will be open on screen.
- Find and select malicious process then click on End Task button.
Part 3 : Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Control Panel
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows XP
- Go the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- The select Add or Delete programs option.
- In this Windows find Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up and Delete unwanted installed program from your Windows System.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 7
- Press the Windows key to open All program list.
- Here select Control Panel Option.
- In Control Panel Windows select Programs menu and then click Delete a programs.
- Them select the Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up and click on Delete option.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 8
- Together Press Win+R button to open Run Box.
- In Run Box type control panel and hit Enter button.
- On Control Panel and then Click Delete a program.
- Find unwanted programs and click on Delete option.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 10
- Press Start Menu and select Settings option.
- Now choose Windows System option here.
- Select on the Apps and Features option.
- On the is Windows Find Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up and click on Delete option.
Part 4 : Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Internet Explorer
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser then click on icon to top right corner to open Chrome menu.
- Now click on the Tools settings option.
- Go to Extension and select all unwanted extension.
- Click on trash icon to Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up from Google Chrome.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Internet Explorer
- Press Alt+T buttons on Internet Explorer to open Tool Option.
- Also to open Tools option click on Gear Icon from the right-top corner.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option then select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up and related add-ons then Click Disable.
- Finally click on Delete button.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Mozilla Firefox
- Click on Setting icon on top right corner to open browser menu.
- Now select Add-ons >> On Add-ons Manager tab select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up to Delete it.
- Click on the Delete button or Trash option.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge then click on More (…) icon.
- Now click on A specific page or pages option.
- Select Custom option >>> type the URL of the page.
- Now to fix it Restart your Microsoft Edge Browser.
Part 5 : Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Registry Editor
- Open Run Command by by clicking Win + R keys together.
- On Run Command Type regedit and hit Enter or Press OK.
- Find and Delete all related registry files of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEWindows SystemCurrentControlSetServicesWpm
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
- HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[adware name]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run .exe
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = ’0
Part 6 : Reset Your Browser Settings To Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
Reset Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome menu to open the Settings.
- Now on Drop down option click on Settings option.
- Type Reset on the Search Box of Chrome Settings.
- Then click the Reset button.
- Wait until the Task is not completed then Restart the Browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Click on Firefox menu and click Help option.
- Here select Troubleshooting Information option.
- The press Refresh Firefox button from top of page.
- ClickRefresh Firefox button and then Restart your Mozilla Firefox.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Click on More (…) icon, then select Settings option.
- Now select View Advanced Settings option.
- Here press <Add new> option.
- Type or Enter favorite search engine or URL the Press Add as default.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools menu and select Internet Option.
- Click on Advance tab then click on Reset button.
- Find Delete Personal Settings and then press Reset Button.
- Finally click on Close Button and Restart your IE.