ShellTea Uninstallation: Know How To Remove ShellTea In Simple Clicks
ShellTea is responsible for causing these errors too!
0x000000D9, Error 0x80240020, 0x000000C2, 0x000000E6, 0x80246003 WU_E_DM_UNKNOWNALGORITHM A download manager operation could not be completed because the file metadata requested an unrecognized hash algorithm., 0x80244023 WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_GATEWAY_TIMEOUT Same as HTTP status 503 – the request was timed out waiting for a gateway., 0x8024402C WU_E_PT_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED Same as ERROR_WINHTTP_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED – the proxy server or target server name cannot be resolved., 0x80240FFF WU_E_UNEXPECTED An operation failed due to reasons not covered by another error code., 0x00000004, 0x8024401E WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_GONE Same as HTTP status 410 – requested resource is no longer available at the server., 0x8024801B WU_E_DS_SCHEMAMISMATCH The schema of the current data store and the schema of a table in a backup XML document do not match., 0x8024F004 WU_E_SERVER_BUSY The server rejected an event because the server was too busy., 0x00000003
ShellTea Uninstallation : Tips To Remove ShellTea In Simple Way
ShellTea, the most vicious Windows System malware detected by the security experts. Such harmful threat will corrupt all the important function of Windows system. All the version of Windows OS either it’s new or old will be at high risk only because of this malware. As per the report, installation of such malware is done very easily without notifying the user. ShellTea will become more risky and dangerous if stay for long time. Along with the main function of the Windows system this malware will also attack on installed web browser. Making the settings of those web browser alter, this vicious malware will set itself as the main useful program on the system. Thus if you understand that this malware which is named as ShellTea, will not allow you to performs and complete any important tasks on your system. It will also attack on the installed web browser as like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and other web browser.
How ShellTea Enter Into Windows System ??
Cyber criminals have created this ShellTea to earn money as much as it can earn by performing malicious activity. So what make this virus enter into your Windows System. Many method which is used by cyber criminals to make this ShellTea invade into Windows System. The first and simple way it can enter is by installing freeware program. The freeware program available on Internet is bundled with many other program. Which will be unpacked at the time of installation. Such phenomenon is also experienced on this malware, which will also get bundled with freeware software and sneak into your Windows System. Secondly you must beware of unknown mails that you receive daily because it may also infect your Windows System via spam attachments.
Harmful Symptoms Of ShellTea ?
There is also many different way from which this ShellTea enter. Well when suck malware virus successfully gets inside your Windows System system, then it’s malicious action will be started. The only intension to create such harmful virus is to create earn more benefits from infected system. As it is not hidden from you, this can be seen on your system what harmful activity it have done on the system. From making unwanted modification to Windows registry and sub-keys to updating the settings of web browser and make various changes on your Windows System settings. So you need to Remove ShellTea virus from your Windows System.
Part 1 : Start Your Windows System In Safe Mode With Networking
Remove ShellTea For Window XP/Vista/7
- To open Windows System in Safe Mode Restart your Windows System.
- Click Start Menu then select the Restart option.
- Simultaneously hit F8 button while the Windows System start booting.
- Here you will get Advance boot menu.
- In this Advance boot menu >> select Safe Mode With Networking Option.
- To open Windows System in Safe Mode With Networking press Enter button.
Remove ShellTea For Windows 8/10
- Click on Start Menu, hold Shift key and the press Restart button.
- In next Window select Troubleshoot option.
- Again click on Advanced Options.
- Here select the Startup Settings option.
- Select Enable Safe Mode option then click on Restart button.
- Now Press F5 button for Enabling Safe Mode With Networking option.
Part 2 : Remove ShellTea Related Process From Task Manager
- Simultaneously press ALT+Ctrl+Del to Start Task Manager.
- You can also Right Click on Task Bar and the select Task Manager.
- Now Windows Task manager option will be open on screen.
- Find and select malicious process then click on End Task button.
Part 3 : Remove ShellTea From Control Panel
Remove ShellTea From Windows XP
- Go the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- The select Add or Remove programs option.
- In this Windows find ShellTea and Remove unwanted installed program from your Windows System.
Remove ShellTea From Windows 7
- Press the Windows key to open All program list.
- Here select Control Panel Option.
- In Control Panel Windows select Programs menu and then click Remove a programs.
- Them select the ShellTea and click on Remove option.
Remove ShellTea From Windows 8
- Together Press Win+R button to open Run Box.
- In Run Box type control panel and hit Enter button.
- On Control Panel and then Click Remove a program.
- Find unwanted programs and click on Remove option.
Remove ShellTea From Windows 10
- Press Start Menu and select Settings option.
- Now choose Windows System option here.
- Select on the Apps and Features option.
- On the is Windows Find ShellTea and click on Remove option.
Part 4 : Remove ShellTea From Chrome
Remove ShellTea From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser then click on icon to top right corner to open Chrome menu.
- Now click on the Tools settings option.
- Go to Extension and select all unwanted extension.
- Click on trash icon to Remove ShellTea from Google Chrome.
Remove ShellTea From Internet Explorer
- Press Alt+T buttons on Internet Explorer to open Tool Option.
- Also to open Tools option click on Gear Icon from the right-top corner.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option then select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find ShellTea and related add-ons then Click Disable.
- Finally click on Remove button.
Remove ShellTea From Mozilla Firefox
- Click on Setting icon on top right corner to open browser menu.
- Now select Add-ons >> On Add-ons Manager tab select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select ShellTea to Remove it.
- Click on the Remove button or Trash option.
Remove ShellTea From Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge then click on More (…) icon.
- Now click on A specific page or pages option.
- Select Custom option >>> type the URL of the page.
- Now to fix it Restart your Microsoft Edge Browser.
Part 5 : Remove ShellTea From Registry Editor
- Open Run Command by by clicking Win + R keys together.
- On Run Command Type regedit and hit Enter or Press OK.
- Find and Remove all related registry files of ShellTea.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEWindows SystemCurrentControlSetServicesWpm
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
- HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[adware name]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run .exe
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = ’0
Part 6 : Reset Your Browser Settings To Remove ShellTea
Reset Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome menu to open the Settings.
- Now on Drop down option click on Settings option.
- Type Reset on the Search Box of Chrome Settings.
- Then click the Reset button.
- Wait until the Task is not completed then Restart the Browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Click on Firefox menu and click Help option.
- Here select Troubleshooting Information option.
- The press Refresh Firefox button from top of page.
- ClickRefresh Firefox button and then Restart your Mozilla Firefox.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Click on More (…) icon, then select Settings option.
- Now select View Advanced Settings option.
- Here press <Add new> option.
- Type or Enter favorite search engine or URL the Press Add as default.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools menu and select Internet Option.
- Click on Advance tab then click on Reset button.
- Find Remove Personal Settings and then press Reset Button.
- Finally click on Close Button and Restart your IE.