Delete Clicker Adware Easily
Clicker Adware is responsible for infecting following browsers
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 53.0.2785|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:43, Mozilla:50.0.2, Mozilla:46, Mozilla:45.3.0, Mozilla:47.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:38.4.0, Mozilla Firefox:38.5.0, Mozilla Firefox:47.0.1, Mozilla:45.5.1, Mozilla:47.0.1, Mozilla:48.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.5.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.2.1, Mozilla:45.1.1, Mozilla:38.4.0, Mozilla:43|
Clicker Adware Uninstallation : Tips To Delete Clicker Adware In Simple Way
About Clicker Adware
Clicker Adware, the most vicious OS malware detected by the security experts. Such harmful threat will corrupt all the important function of Windows system. All the version of Windows OS either it’s new or old will be at high risk only because of this malware. As per the report, installation of such malware is done very easily without notifying the user. Clicker Adware will become more risky and dangerous if stay for long time. Along with the main function of the Windows system this malware will also attack on installed web browser. Making the settings of those web browser alter, this vicious malware will set itself as the main useful program on the system. Thus if you understand that this malware which is named as Clicker Adware, will not allow you to performs and complete any important tasks on your system. It will also attack on the installed web browser as like Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and other web browser.
How Clicker Adware Enter Into OS ??
Cyber criminals have created this Clicker Adware to earn money as much as it can earn by performing malicious activity. So what make this virus enter into your OS. Many method which is used by cyber criminals to make this Clicker Adware invade into OS. The first and simple way it can enter is by installing freeware program. The freeware program available on Internet is bundled with many other program. Which will be unpacked at the time of installation. Such phenomenon is also experienced on this malware, which will also get bundled with freeware software and sneak into your OS. Secondly you must beware of unknown mails that you receive daily because it may also infect your OS via spam attachments.
Harmful Symptoms Of Clicker Adware ?
There is also many different way from which this Clicker Adware enter. Well when suck malware virus successfully gets inside your OS system, then it’s malicious action will be started. The only intension to create such harmful virus is to create earn more benefits from infected system. As it is not hidden from you, this can be seen on your system what harmful activity it have done on the system. From making unwanted modification to Windows registry and sub-keys to updating the settings of web browser and make various changes on your OS settings. So you need to Delete Clicker Adware virus from your OS.
Part 1 : Start Your OS In Safe Mode With Networking
Delete Clicker Adware For Window XP/Vista/7
- To open OS in Safe Mode Restart your OS.
- Click Start Menu then select the Restart option.
- Simultaneously hit F8 button while the OS start booting.
- Here you will get Advance boot menu.
- In this Advance boot menu >> select Safe Mode With Networking Option.
- To open OS in Safe Mode With Networking press Enter button.
Delete Clicker Adware For Windows 8/10
- Click on Start Menu, hold Shift key and the press Restart button.
- In next Window select Troubleshoot option.
- Again click on Advanced Options.
- Here select the Startup Settings option.
- Select Enable Safe Mode option then click on Restart button.
- Now Press F5 button for Enabling Safe Mode With Networking option.
Part 2 : Delete Clicker Adware Related Process From Task Manager
- Simultaneously press ALT+Ctrl+Del to Start Task Manager.
- You can also Right Click on Task Bar and the select Task Manager.
- Now Windows Task manager option will be open on screen.
- Find and select malicious process then click on End Task button.
Part 3 : Delete Clicker Adware From Control Panel
Delete Clicker Adware From Windows XP
- Go the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- The select Add or Delete programs option.
- In this Windows find Clicker Adware and Delete unwanted installed program from your OS.
Delete Clicker Adware From Windows 7
- Press the Windows key to open All program list.
- Here select Control Panel Option.
- In Control Panel Windows select Programs menu and then click Delete a programs.
- Them select the Clicker Adware and click on Delete option.
Delete Clicker Adware From Windows 8
- Together Press Win+R button to open Run Box.
- In Run Box type control panel and hit Enter button.
- On Control Panel and then Click Delete a program.
- Find unwanted programs and click on Delete option.
Delete Clicker Adware From Windows 10
- Press Start Menu and select Settings option.
- Now choose OS option here.
- Select on the Apps and Features option.
- On the is Windows Find Clicker Adware and click on Delete option.
Part 4 : Delete Clicker Adware From Firefox
Delete Clicker Adware From Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser then click on icon to top right corner to open Chrome menu.
- Now click on the Tools settings option.
- Go to Extension and select all unwanted extension.
- Click on trash icon to Delete Clicker Adware from Google Chrome.
Delete Clicker Adware From Internet Explorer
- Press Alt+T buttons on Internet Explorer to open Tool Option.
- Also to open Tools option click on Gear Icon from the right-top corner.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option then select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find Clicker Adware and related add-ons then Click Disable.
- Finally click on Delete button.
Delete Clicker Adware From Mozilla Firefox
- Click on Setting icon on top right corner to open browser menu.
- Now select Add-ons >> On Add-ons Manager tab select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select Clicker Adware to Delete it.
- Click on the Delete button or Trash option.
Delete Clicker Adware From Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge then click on More (…) icon.
- Now click on A specific page or pages option.
- Select Custom option >>> type the URL of the page.
- Now to fix it Restart your Microsoft Edge Browser.
Part 5 : Delete Clicker Adware From Registry Editor
- Open Run Command by by clicking Win + R keys together.
- On Run Command Type regedit and hit Enter or Press OK.
- Find and Delete all related registry files of Clicker Adware.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
- HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[adware name]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run .exe
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = ’0
Part 6 : Reset Your Browser Settings To Delete Clicker Adware
Reset Google Chrome
- Click on Chrome menu to open the Settings.
- Now on Drop down option click on Settings option.
- Type Reset on the Search Box of Chrome Settings.
- Then click the Reset button.
- Wait until the Task is not completed then Restart the Browser.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Click on Firefox menu and click Help option.
- Here select Troubleshooting Information option.
- The press Refresh Firefox button from top of page.
- ClickRefresh Firefox button and then Restart your Mozilla Firefox.
Reset Microsoft Edge
- Click on More (…) icon, then select Settings option.
- Now select View Advanced Settings option.
- Here press <Add new> option.
- Type or Enter favorite search engine or URL the Press Add as default.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools menu and select Internet Option.
- Click on Advance tab then click on Reset button.
- Find Delete Personal Settings and then press Reset Button.
- Finally click on Close Button and Restart your IE.